How to earn money online full detail Many methods to earn money online

Breaking

Friday, 29 January 2021

How to earn money from YouTube.com | Earn through Youtube | Monthly 34B visitors site

 

 How to earn money from YouTube.com  


you've possibly wondered at some point,how much money do these.YouTubers actually make?

Is it related to how many

views, or how many subscribers,

or all these different factors?

So, in this episode of Oversharing,

I'm gonna break down

exactly how much money

I make from YouTube,

and I'll be explaining how

this whole thing works.

So, that if you wanna

get into it, you can.

Or, if you're just really curious,

you can indulge your curiosity.

We'll start by talking about the logistics

of how people actually

earn money on YouTube

and how it works.

And then, we'll talk about

the three main factors

that affect how much an

individual earns on YouTube.

And then, we'll go under the hood

and I'll be exposing all of my analytics

for the last three years,

so you can see how much

money I really make.

So, to start making money on YouTube,

you first have to join the

YouTube Partners Programme,

which means these days,

you need to have at least

a thousand subscribers

and 4,000 hours of total

watch time on YouTube.

So, you can't start monetizing

the instant you turn on your channel.

Once you've hit those landmarks,

then you can apply for the programme,

and if you're approved for it,

you can then turn on ads on your videos.

This is optional, but

when you turn on ads,

and people would probably

usually see a five-second ad

before the video,

and might see some mid-roll

ads during the video,

and possibly a five-second

ad after the video.

And the idea is that

YouTube sells these ad slots

to advertisers through

their Google Ads programme.

So, advertisers can then

pay to show their ads

on different types of content,

and they might wanna do it

based on a whole lot of different factors.

Now, the problem is that when

you are very small on YouTube,

you actually aren't really

earning very much money at all,

and I recognised this.

So, for me, when I started my

YouTube channel in June 2017,

I made 77 videos before

I turned on monetization.

I think I turned on monetization

roundabout April 2018,

because to my mind,

making five or $10 a month from YouTube

was just not worth the

annoyance for the audience

in watching the ads.

But, if that number was

gonna be $500 a month,

at that point, it would be

No comments:

Post a Comment